The AVMG Endoluminal Occlusion System (EOS) device has been developed for the immediate occlusion in the peripheral arterial and venous vasculature.
The system is comprised of a self expandable implantable occlusion device and a delivery catheter.
ArtVentive Medical Group, Inc. is a highly innovative, multi faceted medical device corporation dedicated to developing, manufacturing and marketing a family of endoluminal occlusion devices (EOS), enabling a minimally-invasive, immediate blockage of targeted veins, arteries and tubes within the body. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Carlsbad California, USA.
The AVMG Endoluminal Occlusion System is intended for arterial and venous embolization in the peripheral vasculature.
The device may be used to treat the following conditions:
- Gonadal vein treatment for pelvic varices in females with chronic pelvic pain
- Stopping blood loss from a damaged blood vessel due to a traumatic arterial injury
- Hemorrhage caused by a neoplasia
- Closing an abnormal blood vessel or blood vessels supplying a vascular anomaly such as arteriovenous malformations or arteriovenous fistulas
- Interrupting blood supply to an organ or part of an organ for permanent devascularization such as closure of the splenic artery in splenic laceration or injury
- Devascularization of tissues involved by a neoplastic process either pre-operatively or as a palliative measure
- Stopping gastrointestinal bleeding